Online Exam Instructions
- The candidate is expected to have basic familiarity with use of computer like use of keyboard and mouse operation. It is the responsibility of the candidate to acquire these skills before appearing for the examination and the Institution cannot take any responsibility in this matter.
The questions are generated from a question bank and all the candidates will get different question sets. An expert committee will ensure that the question sets are of equal standard level, content, question type, etc. In this matter, the decision of the Institution is final and binding on the candidate.
- On completion of the examination, the computer will display the number of total questions attempted in each section and net score.
- You can login at any time you're comfortable from 9.00 AM to 4.00 PM during the exam schedule.
- Please check the syllabus for exam and examination pattern before appearing for the exam.
- The login credentials will be sent to the registered email ID and Mobile number One day prior to the exam schedule.
- If you are willing to give the exam through an android mobile phone, we suggest you download the app "Secure Assessment" click here to download. Note that app desnt support for IOS devices. Suggested to open the examination link through browser.
- Once after downloading the app, please type GAT2021 under Enter assessment url part here in the app
- There are chances of facing issues if you appear for an exam through the mobile browser. Please don't use a browser on the mobile.
- For PC / Laptop users, Click here) to test the device compatibility.
- In case of any queries or technical glitches, please feel free to contact 8880884000.