Financial assistance worth ₹30 Crores
GITAM offers financial assistance to the deserving meritorious candidates as detailed below
- Branch wise fee concession to top 2000 rankers of GAT 2019 for admission to B.Tech. programs.
GAT 2019 Rank Tuition fee exempted for first year 1-10 100 % 11-100 75 % 101-500 50 % 501-2000 25 %
The fee concessions will be continued for the subsequent years, subject to scoring 8.5 & above CGPA every year.
- Branch wise fee concession to directly admitted toppers of other common entrance tests for admission to B.Tech. programs.
The following fee concessions will be provided to the rank holders in JEE Main, AP EAMCET and TS EAMCET - 2019, without appearing for the GAT-2019 subject to their fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria in 10+2 examination.
JEE Main Rank AP EAMCET & TS EAMCET Tuition fee exempted for first year 1 - 250 1 - 50 100 % 251 - 2500 51 - 500 75 % 2501 - 6000 501 - 2000 50 % 6001 - 35000 2001 - 15000 25 %
- Rs.80,000/- merit scholarships will be provided to the candidates admitted to M.Tech. program.
- Rs.60,000/- merit scholarships will be provided to the candidates admitted to M.Arch. program.
- Rs.80,000/- merit scholarships will be provided to the candidates admitted to B.Pharmacy program.
- Rs.2,50,000/- merit scholarships will be provided to the candidates admitted to M.Pharmacy program.
- Merit scholarships will be awarded to top 2% of B.Tech. students in each department of the academic institutes of GITAM @ Rs. 50,000/- per year subject to scoring 8.0 & above CGPA every year..
- Teaching Assistantships will be offered to meritorious M.Tech. & M.Pharmacy students depending upon the need and availability of suitable candidates, subject to a maximum of three students in each program @ Rs. 5,000/- per month.